COMPAQ 8510P PCI SERIAL PORT DRIVER

Troubleshooting Unable to Log into Windows. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here. I have a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. If you are having the same issue with the same model PC Pro or Elite , then you need this driver HP does not provide Win10 drivers for your model PC, so basically, you should NOT have forced an installation of Win10 because HP does not have the drivers needed to ensure full operation of all the hardware that came with your PC. I don't see any other devices that need drivers from your screen shot, so unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with why the wireless isn't working. Complete HP customer service contact information including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.
Uploader: Tygotaur
Date Added: 15 March 2010
File Size: 57.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70151
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Your best option is to return your PC to its original OS version, that way, you will be able to continue to use all its features.

Dell does not seem to have a fix for this. Message 7 of 8. I bought por computer over eBay around a year ago now and it was running Windows 8 initially.

If you are having the same issue with the same model PC Pro or Elitethen you need this driver Problems with HP p? Message 3 of 4 22, Views. Discussion Boards Open Menu. Message 7 of 8 11, Views. The same with a Wireless USB. I have a product key but would this work on the pcii versions anymore, or serail it now be set as a Windows 10 key?

How do I go from here?

HP COMPAQ 8510P PCI SERIAL PORT DRIVER

This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative. I don't see any other devices that need drivers from your screen shot, so unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with why the wireless isn't comlaq.

Did you download and install all of the Windows 7 drivers for your motherboard? Glad you were able to get the wireless to work too.

HP Compaq hp p pci serial port, p, Message 3 of 4 18, Views. Microsoft Windows 10 bit. Message 3 of 4. Thanks Checkurtech for ph reply. Similar help and support threads. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

HP COMPAQ P PCI SERIAL PORT DRIVER

I have a product key but would this cpmpaq on the older versions anymore, or would it now be set as a Windows 10 key? Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. Hi If you copy and paste the above hardware ID into google and goto Driver Identifier you will see the latest driver for 8. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use segial Rules of Participation. Didn't find what you were looking for?

I wish I had good news for you -- but I don't This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

Not sure of the name for the driver though unless I'm required to open up the computer, then I'll do that if need be. All forum topics Previous Topic Next Serail. Message 1 of 8 13, Views.

I use the computer pprt Java and Javascript development mainly and after waiting a whole day for DBAN to complete, installing Windows 8 will only overlap hp compaq p pci serial port current version which is why I needed to DBAN in the first place. I have a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

I was coming up with a massage saying this software driver is not suited to your pc. Message 1 of 8.

Comments

Popular Posts