KEY RIG ASIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Video editing, 3D work and audio with zero problems. The driver links your PC, its OS and the soundcard. The problem - which appears to be common - is latency. The KeyRig 25 is a "class-compliant" device, so it not require separate drivers to connect. Community-powered support for M-Audio. Can you help me please?!?!? The time now is
Uploader: Vudokus
Date Added: 20 November 2010
File Size: 21.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17802
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The KeyRig 25 is a "class-compliant" device, so it not require separate drivers to connect.

This website is using cookies. If anybody has ideas I sure would appreciate your help.

A buffer size of yields latency of about 14ms with my setup. Jay Geater is the President and CEO of Solvusoft Corporation, a global software company focused on providing innovative utility software. Get Satisfaction uses Javascript and cookies.

IK Multimedia

That really makes things easy for me. Downloading an M-audio driver fixed the problem. Posted by Andy G - 03 Oct The next thing to look at is the Playback Devices page. Let me know and I'd be happy to help!

IK Multimedia • Can't find driver for iRig Keys I/O

Dan R Employee May 21, Posted by Dustin K Hunley - 03 Oct How does this make you feel? Can you help me please?!?!? You want to get below 20ms but DONT crank it down all the way, any lower than what you can percieve just puts more stress on the cpu - be kind to it. The problem seems to be Reaper.

What software are rgi using or testing the KeyRig with? Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 Downloads: Sib 4 keyy drive VSTi software instruments directly. Of course if you have a laptop, you'll need an external card of some sort.

How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? Find More Posts by Tyvekace. Posted by Dustin K Hunley - 01 Oct Hello Kyle, Thanks for posting!

It's nothing directly to do with Sibelius. Community-powered support for M-Audio.

Did you know that your browser is out of date?

Specifically, if I open a new project and insert one MIDI track, there is a very noticeable delay between the time I press a key on the KeyRig and the time I hear the sound when it goes into the 'puter, round and round in Reaper, and then out through the sound card and speakers. As far as your last comment is concerned, asioo points. Messages in this thread Sib. I was hoping that I could make all of this "new" technology work together.

Sound travels at 1foot per ms. I guess I could pull out my old JV, but that seems a bit drastic. Jay Anthony March 23, rib I have Kontakt player selected in the playback list, and I have tried all three ASIO drivers from 'audio setup' in the kontakt player window. You'll need to enable Javascript and cookies to participate.

When I use this driver, it does eliminate the latency when used with the KeyRig software.

Comments

Popular Posts